- Prime property managed by Certified Wildlife Biologist
- Max acreage for select few members
- Intensively managed – high end QDM
- Strict operating rules to minimize hunting pressure
- Like-minded members who cooperate in management
- Zero tolerance for drama. A squeaky wheel gets replaced.
Wildlife Cooperative developed a unique approach to hunting leases. We start by securing long term lease on large tracts with good soils, quality habitat, quality genetics, and low hunting pressure. Next, a Certified Wildlife Biologist develops a detailed management program tailored to that property’s unique features. All our properties are intensively managed for prime deer and upland game hunting.
After securing the land and developing a management plan, we then set out to recruit like-minded members. Vetting candidates is a slow process but absolutely necessary. Group chemistry is crucial. We find the RIGHT member; not just any member.
Each property operates under a management plan based on sound wildlife management principles and practices. Wildlife Cooperative prescribes habitat enhancement projects, collects and analyzes harvest data, sets sustainable harvest quotas, conducts predator control, and develops strict operating rules. Click Our Properties to learn more about each lease and its unique features.